Sony Xperia Z1 and Z1 Compact are very capable devices with top notch specification and hardware Sony managed to please the loyal Sony fans one more time. But some of those fans want more from their phones hence they look to root their device and here is simple method which will let them root their device with just one click.
What will you get?
- Root Access.
- Custom Recovery.
- Sony Xperia Z1 or Z1 Compact.
- A USB Data Cable.
- A Windows PC.
- A little time and patience.
Step By Step Guide
- Enable Developer Settings by Going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number and tapping it seven times repeatedly.
- Enable USB Debugging by going in Settings>Developer Options and then clicking on check box beside Enable USB Debugging.
In case of trouble enabling the Developer Settings watch this video.
- Download and Open Newroot.exe.
- Connect phone to PC using Data Cable.
- Click on Check this to root your phone and then click on proced.
- If you get a popup in Phone to allow USB Debugging check box and and click on ok.
- Patiently wait until the process gets finished and you have successfully completed the process.