Nokia X doesn’t copme with Google Apps and Google services framework so we have to sideload Google Apps on Nokia X by rooting it.
TO LEARN HOW TO ROOT NOKIA X SERIES DEVICE CLICK HERE.
Without rooting rest of steps will not work.
So to side-load google apps follow these steps:
- Download root explorer or ES File Explorer
- Download Nokia X GAPPS Package , Extract and Copy to device using PC
- Open Root Explorer or ES File explorer
- Goto system/app and copy all extracted apk to this folder.
- Then change permission of apps copied to as shown in image
- Reboot and Done