Micromax Canvas A74 features a 4.5″ inch display and 1.2GHz dual core processor. It looks and feel good in hands and runs on Android 4.2. It also have 5MP primary camera and a VGA front camera. It supports dual sim and has 3G support too. All basic connectivity options like WiFi Bluetooth are also covered.
Rooting has several advantages therefore today I bring to you an easy and quick tutorial on how to root your Micromax Canvas A74
- Micromax Canvas A74
- A bit of time and patience
Steps to root
- Open Settings>Security> Check Unknown sources Box
- Download & Install the framroot.apk on your Micromax Cnnvas A74.
- Open the app and Pick SuperSu from dropdown list.
- Click On Boromir Buttom.
- Now sit back for 10mins
- You are now rooted
- Note : After taping Boromir button your device may restart for few time, don’t panic wait until it completes.
Steps to Unroot
- Open SuperSu app
- Goto Setting of supersu app and scroll down and click on unroot device.