Mi3 is currently selling like hot cakes in India and here’s a simple and easy way on how you can be sure that Mi3 is finally on your way by beating lakhs of other people.
- Register yourself for sale at Flipkart before 11th August 2014 11:59PM for Sale.
- Login to Flipkart before 11AM as you may experience logging in issues.(Avoid using Google and Facebook Sign In as many users are experiencing issues with order and checkout)
- Visit Mi3 product page directly 5 minutes before sale commencement at 2PM and keep refresing it using F5.
- Once Mi3 gets added to cart relax and breathe as you have succeeded in booking a unit for yourself.
- Checkout after 10-20 minutes as most users would have stopped using Flipkart who were unlucky.
- Now load on servers is less so you will not face any issues while checkout.
- Enter your address and select preferred payment option.
- Use Broadband or 3G while placing the order.
- Do not use same email id, address and phone number if you purchased Mi3 successfully before as Flipkart will cancel the order stating we tried reaching you for extra details but couldn’t reach you so order is cancelled.
What came as a shocking news was the launch of Mi 3 at a price of ₹ 13,999 instead of earlier announced ₹ 14,999. Mi brand products will be sold exclusively through Flipkart and Mi 3 will be available for sale on 22nd July limited to Flipkart users who register between 15th July – 21st July, though registration is free.
To recap the specification of Mi 3 it runs on MIUI ROM on top of Android 4.4 and has a 5″ 1080p Display. The processor is 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 along with 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage. There is no external card though OTG support is present.
The primary camera is 13-megapixels with dual-led flash and front camera is 2-megapixel for HD Video Chats. Mi 3 also comes in metal uni-body with a non removable 3000mAh battery. In terms of connectivity it has NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, 2G, GPS and Glonass.
Along with these Mi has partnered with Flipkart to provide customer service in 20 cities across 33 service center among which 2 service centers will be Mi exclusive, one in Delhi and other at Bangalore.
Xiaomi is looking to step in Indian smartphone market but the latest news is from Flipkart which has started teasing Mi 3 launch on twitter.
Flipkart has already tied up with Motorola for exclusive Moto E, Moto G and Moto X launch and now they have roped in another solid manufacturer Xiaomi who is known for Over The Value smartphone with great build quality and MIUI softwares.
Flipkart will sell Xiaomi Mi 3 at just ₹ 14,999 which is awesome as its specification even eclipses that of Samsung Galaxy S4 and considering MRP of S4₹ 29,000 it ain’t a bad deal.
Along with Mi 3 we can expect to see Redmi Note which may be priced at ₹ 10,999 and Redmi 1S which is similarly spece’d to Moto G at ₹ 8,999. The only negative currently will be India is huge market and providing customer support for a new company will prove to be Achilles Hills.
All in all these devices are great and get sold out as soon as they are shown in stock so make sure you are ready on time to place order if you really want to buy a Xiaomi product.
Flipkart is India largest e-commerce website and with annual revenue clocking as high as 1-billion $ they are in a very strong position. In order to capitalize their goodwill they entered the tablet segment to challenge biggies like Micromax, Lenovo, HP and Samsung.
Flipkart first tablet Digiflip Pro XT 712 features a 7″ IPS Display with pixel resolution of 1280X800 and under the hood processor is 1.3GHz Mediatek Quad Core CPU couple with 1-gig RAM. The internal storage is 16-gigs which can be expanded by additional 32-gigs using microSD card. It currently runs on Android Jellybean 4.2.2.
Flipkart Digiflip Pro XT features a 5-megapixel rear camera along with LED Flash which can record 1080p videos and 2-megapixel front camera for awesome selfie’s and HD Video Chat. Flipkart’s tablet also features Voice Calling and 3G connectivityalong with Dual SIM.
It also have WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG support. The battery inside is 3000mAh. In the box Flipkart has included OTG Cable and Screen Protector.
Flipkart Digiflip Pro XT 712 is best tablet in its price range as similar spece’d tablets from competetors cost 50% more money and with Flipkart launch offers the price of ₹ 9,999 is effectively lesser.
Flipkart currents has following offers if you buy Flipkart Tablet:-
- Free Shopping worth Rs. 5300 on Flipkart through Mobile App on the device
- Free 1-month subscription of Flipkart First
- Flat 50% Off on Book Case worth Rs.799 for Digiflip Pro Tab
- Try & Buy – For Limited Period Only
- Free Plantronics ML2 Bluetooth Headset worth Rs. 1199
- Free eBooks worth Rs.2300
Moto E comes with latest Android Kitkat with Snapdragon Dual Core CPU clocked at 1.2GHz coupled with 1GB RAM and 4.3″ qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and it also features special coating to avoid smudges on screen and water proofing internals to avoid device failure in case of minor water splashes.
Moto E also features a 5-megapixel camera but the main disadvantage comes with a lack of LED Flash. Moto E also features 4GB internal storage and external microSD slot. Moto E also got all basic connectivity options covered from WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0. 3G and GPS. Moto E has got a hefty 1980mAh battery which will be sufficient to provide the juice throughout the day.
Moto E comes in Black and White color and is exclusively available through Flipkart and is available at lucrative ₹ 6999 while its out of stock now new lot of stock is expected to arrive within few days.
Moto G is a Smartphone with 4.5″ 720p display.Moto G has Android 4.3 Jellybean(4.4 update planned) and 1.2GHz Snapdragon Quad Core CPU coupled with 1GB RAM. Motorola Moto G sports a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and HD video recording. It also supports HDR video recording and has a 1.3MP front Camera.
- 4.5-inch, HD 720p edge-to-edge display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash,1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery
Huawei has launched a new phone in Indian market with 4.4 inch touchscreen the Huawei Ascend D1 and its price is Rs 10990. Huawei is a well know brand and the phone has good specification but the major disadvantage is older operating system as it runs on Android ICS but as a good news Huawei is working on an update to Android 4.2 very soon.
Key Features of Ascend D1 are
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.47-inch HD Display
- 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 13.1 MP Primary Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz MSM8960-1 Dual Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB