Today cloud storage is booming and there are lots of application offering cloud storage on android and we find out which are the best amonst them.
1] Google drive
With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
With 10GB free, Box makes it easy to access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team from anywhere on any device.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! More than 150,000 companies—including 92% of the FORTUNE 500—rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure your content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when the app is closed
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from your SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts, but we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators and do not store any contact information on Box servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Starting with one year of free storage, you can extend this free storage for as many years as you want by saying “I love SurDoc” to your friends every year;
Starting with 100GB of free storage, you can earn up to 1TB for free by inviting friends (10GB per referral), as well we will announce several other ways to earn free storage soon;
Ultra secure storage – SurDoc is the only cloud storage service provider who cannot read your files;
Auto-upload photos, videos, music and more from your mobile device through WiFi;
Auto-backup files from all of your devices to your personal cloud;
Access, view and edit files in your personal cloud regardless of file format without installing or buying any other software or app;
High-fidelity view, best online viewer;
Easy file sharing through links, email, Facebook and Twitter;
Fill out forms, comment on documents, and add signatures to documents on the go.
Not only can you share and sync your files across different devices or amongst friends, family and work colleagues but with MegaCloud for Android you can also access your files on the go.
MegaCloud: Simplifying your digital lifestyle.
• Access and manage your files on the go
• Easily share photos, videos and files across twitter & Facebook
• Add Facebook friends to MegaCloud with one click
• Create Shareable links to share your files to your friends
• Upload photos and videos from your device to MegaCloud
• Sync files across different devices
• Read documents and even stream music and videos directly within the app
• View your files offline by saving them as Favorites
• View files in both gallery and slide show formats
• Backup your photos and much more for free
• Revisit and restore earlier versions of your files
• Review and retrieve deleted files
• In-App Text Editor
Download the MegaCloud apps to get an extra 3GB of storage for FREE!