Micromax Unite 2 A106 is highly poular phone with a small price tag it packs a quiet high end kind of specs and has became an instant hit among the youth so lets find out how to root Unite 2 A106 but before that read the article on Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting.
How to Root Micromax Unite 2 A106
- Download the Root Package and Extract.
- Install USB drivers for MTK devices.
- Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip SuperSU file on your device’s internal memory. Make sure not to put it in any folder.
- Extract the contents of SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1344.0.212.rar and double click on Flast_tool.exe to open it.
- Click on the scatter loading button and select MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt.
- Extract Root_Micromax_Unite_2_XDA.rar and select by double clicking on the BOOTIMG text and selecting boot.img extracted . Similarly, click on the RECOVERY text and select the recovery image.
- Click on the download button and you might get a warning. Simply skip the warning and you’ll have the CWM recovery flashed on your Micromax Unite 2.
- Take the battery out from the phone and insert it inside again and keeping the phone switched off and connect it to the computer using USB cable.
- Now, all you’ve to do is boot into the recovery. For that, press and hold volume up + volume down + power key. Select the recovery mode and select install ZIP from SD card. Use volume buttons to scroll up and down. Use power button to make selection.
- Select the Update-SuperSU-v1.94.zip and flash it onto your phone.