- Moto E with atleast 50% battery
- Download USB Drivers, Fastboot Tools, SuperSU and Recovery
- Windows PC
- A bit of patience.
Important Note: Unlocking bootloader will wipe your device so make sure to Backup everything from Music, Contacts, Apps and Everything
Steps to Unlock Bootloader
- Download all the files from above thing required column.
- Put your Moto E in Fastboot Mode by turning off and then holding Volume Down + Power Button
- Go to Moto Bootloader Unlock Website and Sign In by creating a ID or using your old ID password if any.
- Go to the folder in which you extracted Fastboot Tools and hold Shift Key and then press Mouse Right button and select Open Command Window Here.
- Type or Copy Paste fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- You will get some string see this image.
- Paste together the 5 lines of output into one continuous string without (bootloader) or ‘INFO’ or white spaces to the 6th Point in Moto Bootloader Unlock Website Your string needs to look like this: 0A40040192024205#4C4D355631323030373731363031303332323239#BD008A672BA4746C2CE02328A2AC0C39F951A3E5#1F532800020000000000000000000000
- Click I agree and get Unlock Code in your email which you used to login.
- Then at last type fastboot oem unlock Unlock Key the Unlock Key underlined is your key you received through email.
- Rename downloaded Recovery to recovery-twrp.img and copy to Fastboot Tools Folder
- Copy SuperSU.zip to your phone storage
- Reboot to fastboot mode using Volume Down and Power button
- Type the command fastboot flash recovery recovery-twrp.img
- Now Type fastboot boot recovery-twrp.img
- Select Install and scroll and select SuperSU.zip and Swipe to confirm install.
- After it reboot and Now you have rooted your Moto E succesfully.